Struggling with oily skin? Here are the do’s and don’ts:
- DO wash your face every morning, evening, and after you exercise.
- DO use products labeled “oil free” and “noncomedogenic.” This means that these products don’t have ingredients that will clog your pores.
- DO use a gentle face wash. This is our favorite dermatologist-recommended face wash.
- DON’T use oil-based or alcohol-based cleansers. They can irritate your skin!
- DO use moisturizer daily. Even if you have oily skin, it is important to keep your skin hydrated by applying moisturizer.
- DO wear sunscreen.
- DO choose oil-free, water-based makeup products.
- DON’T sleep with makeup on.
- DO use oil-blotting sheets throughout the day.
- DON’T touch your face throughout the day. It’s hard, but it will keep your face so much cleaner!
Tags: healthy skin, skincare, skin, skin care, customized skincare, prescription-strength skincare, prescription skincare, oily skin, oily skin remedies, how to control oily skin