Scalp massage for faster hair growth? You bet!
- It exfoliates the scalp and follicles, getting rid of all the dead skin cells and old hair product.
- A healthy scalp with opened up follicles means the hair is going to be able to push through.
- It also increases blood flow. If you have better blood flow to the scalp and the follicles, more nutrients are brought in and the toxins are taken away.
- It helps to drain the lymphatic negativities from the scalp and follicles.
- It increases serotonin levels and decreases cortisol levels, both of which have an impact on hair growth!
Our favorite ways to massage our scalps:
- On wet hair in the shower.
- On dry hair while watching T.V.
- With our hands.
- Having our significant others give us a nice scalp massage.
Our all time favorite way to give ourselves a scalp massage: our favorite scalp massager!
- It is silicone.
- It is very gentle on the scalp.
- It won’t injure those delicate follicles.
Try to massage your scalp 5 minutes a day for fabulous hair!
Tags: hair growth, hair growth tips, scalp massage, scalp massage for hair growth, hair loss, healthy hair, hair and wellness, hair scalp, hair scalp massage brush, hair scalp massage, hair scalp massager, scalp massage brushes, scalp massage to regrow hair